College is expensive, and most students don't have enough money to eat out everyday or cook expensive meals. Some students have meal plans but they are not fond of the food served in their schools. Here is one of the easiest and cheapest recipe college students can make that will last them for a couple of days.
How to make chicken alfredo
Chicken breast: $3.96
Olive oil: $5.47
Alfredo sauce: $1.89
2 packs of spaghetti: $ 2.78
1. Wash and cut chicken breast to pieces
2. Heat up a pan and add olive oil
3. Add chicken breast once oil is hot
4. Add your choice of seasoning
5. Wait for 10-15 minutes for chicken to be fully cooked
6. Add alfredo sauce
7. Cover the pan, put it on medium heat, and wait for it to cook for about 10 minutes
8. Boil spaghetti
9. Add salt in the sauce to taste and wait for another 5 minutes
10. Add boiled spaghetti to sauce (optional)
11. Stir and mix the spaghetti and sauce.
12. Cover and leave it to cook for 3 minutes
13. Off the stove and enjoy!!!
Check our blog every week for more fun, easy, and cheap recipes for college students.